How to choose a niche for a business and a product, understanding local and global political and economic factors?
How to set up your business using international tools?
How to find a supplier and manufacturer?
How to organize logistics?
What laws do you need to know so as not to break them?
How to conclude foreign economic agreements?
How to transfer money?
How to recover VAT?
How to ensure mobility and freedom of movement for yourself and partners?
How to protect yourself and company officials from illegal actions by state law enforcement agencies?
How to organize the export of goods from Ukraine, so as not to become a victim of tax structures and not lose your money?
How to scale sales in different countries and become an industry leader?
These and many other questions are asked by entrepreneurs who want to go international.
Exports are today the most profitable business in Ukraine and with Ukraine.
The Export Academy is a professional platform that enables Ukrainians and foreigners to step by step arrange export from Ukraine of goods that are produced in Ukraine.
The training is conducted by the international lawyer Mr. Alexander Yevsiutin, which the accompanies export procedures for more than 10 years and who received the award Lawyer of the Year 2019 in the category Customs Law.
+38 (050) 477-63-83
Professional consultations and training are conducted by a lawyer international specialist, specialist in the sphere of foreign economic activity Alexander Evsutin.
How can you make money on the export of goods from Ukraine with a profit of 1000%?
Ukraine today is the leader in the export of various products around the world, and exports from Ukraine are constantly increasing.
Do you want to become number one in your country in the future and scale up your business worldwide?
Then you just need to learn how to earn money on exports from Ukraine.
ON AN INDIVIDUAL CONSULTATION YOU WILL RECOGNIZE:
- What products are already in world demand and will soon appear in your country?
- Working algorithms for creating a business with Ukraine for a beginner, entrepreneur or investor?
- How to start to safely deliver goods from Ukraine with a margin of 1000 percent?
- In which niches is it better to create an absolutely new profitable business in 2019?
- Growing trends: what new products are worth investing time and money?
- 39 years.
- Former legal adviser of CJSC Agroton – one of the largest producers and exporters of agricultural products in Ukraine (2001).
- Investigator of the prosecutor’s office and prosecutor of the regional prosecutor’s office. Investigation and supervision of special forces in the fight against organized vagueness and corruption (GO BKOP SBU, UBOP, UVB MIA, UVB STA) and support charges in cases of smuggling goods across the state border of Ukraine (2002-2007).
- Lawyer in Ukraine. Comprehensive protection of foreign business in administrative and criminal proceedings, immigration lawyer, advising on international tax planning, registration of foreign companies, Due Diligence (since 2007).
- Accompanying legal export from Ukraine and import of goods to Ukraine (since 2008).
- Head of the regional offices of the Ukrainian Bar Association and the Ukrainian Bar Association (2011 – 2018).
- He personally bought and sent from Ukraine containerized sunflower seeds (2013), sunflower oil (2014-2018), chicken eggs (2016), honey (2018).
- Accompanied in 2015 a project to import clothing from the UK (London) to Ukraine (2015).
- Every year at least 2 times visits the countries of import of Ukrainian products to the EU, Asia, the Middle East, Africa, America: Poland, Germany, Italy, Turkey, Pakistan, Zambia, Congo, USA, Canada, Mexico, India, China, United Arab Emirates, Qatar , other.
- Accompanying projects for scaling business in various countries “turnkey”, international investment projects.
- Head of the International Law Committee of the Ukrainian Bar Association (2017).
- Heads the UiP group of companies (UNITED INTERNATIONAL PARTNERSHIP), which has a network of representatives all over the World. EMP provides services in the field of international relations, providing freedom for international businessmen (since 2014).
How can you sell products at a premium of 1000 percent?